Terms and Conditions
For orders, general enquiries and queries related to terms and conditions, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By proceeding with the order you accept and agree with Bakhli that the order, if accepted by us, will be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below:
Price, Payment and Shipping
- The prices mentioned on the website (“bakhli.shop”) are subject to change at any moment based on the management’s decision
- Shipping charges are subject to change at any moment based on management decision
- Payment can be made by online payment or COD. The facility of COD can be removed at any moment subject to management decision
- For any issues in payment please connect with your Credit Card/ Bank/ UPI Provider. Bakhli will not be liable for incomplete/ cancelled payments
- Modes of shipping used for delivering your product are up to management discretion and delivery times may be up to 30 days.
- Orders must be cancelled within 24hrs of placing the order for 100% refund. Orders cancelled after this aren’t subject to refund.
- If there are any issues with damage or quality of product delivered please connect with email@example.com. Refund for the same is subject to management discretion.
- Custom made products once dispatched will not be refunded.
- By proceeding with the order, you further agree and acknowledge that if the order is accepted by Bakhli, your order subsequently shall be subject to Bakhli's standard terms and conditions.
- Bakhli may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the order if Bakhli is of the opinion that the information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- Bakhli shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You shall indemnify and hold Bakhli harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the order.
- Bakhli shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the order by Bakhli.
- The order and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Government of India.